Friday, May 1, 2009


Rain Rain go away! Im so ready for summer! Im ready to camp and chill at the lake with the kids. I know we need it but It doesnt mean I have to like it! I worked in Talan and Kentalia's Preschool classes today(it makes for a loooong day!) The funny thing is normally Talan is so whinney and clings to me. But today it was Kentalia! She was crying and acting like the biggest baby! I couldnt believe it. But what can u do? I was just really surprised! I cant wait until next year so I can put Kentalia and Talan on the same school schedule!

2 comments:

Aubree said...

What lake do you guys go to? Will Tally be in kindergarten next year? I can't believe they are that old.

Let's get a camp date for the Ranch on the calender soon!

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.