Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blog Slacker!!!





I have been such a slacker! So much to do, so little time! Well lets see, Zack is 11! Can u believe it? Kentalia starts Ballet tomarrow! She's so excited.(Talan wants to do WWE wrestling, he doesnt understand there aren't any classes for that!) Charles and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! It was really nice, we had a great time! We are going to Redding this weekend I'm so excited the kids and i just cant wait!I just love this Rain, we need it so badly! I cant believe this weekend is daylight savings, this year is starting to fly by!

2 comments:

The Hathaways said...

I'm glad you finally updated your blog! I can't wait to see you guys on saturday. love you!

Aubree said...

Well I am glad you are alive!! Let us know how Ballet goes? Will you guys be up at Easter?