Monday, December 8, 2008

Talan Opened the Christmas Presents!!!!!



On Sunday I wrapped all the Christmas presents and put them under the tree. Talan kept asking all of Sunday and Monday and this morning to open the presents. Of course I told him he had to wait until Christmas. Well today Talan was unusually quite I walked into the bedroom to find about 6 gifts opened, I mean all the way opened! So now little sad Talan will be getting about 4 less presents on Christmas morning. He keeps telling me he's sorry, I dont believe it, he just wants more presents. I wanted to scream and pull my and his hair out, but instead I grabbed the camera and took these pics. What a day!

2 comments:

The Hathaways said...

That's hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys at christmas. Love ya!

Aubree said...

Poor Talan! That is so funny! Well maybe not to you! :)