Monday, November 3, 2008

AWWWWWW!!!!!

So today I go to my sd card(i have a couple different ones) to download Kentalia's
4th birthday party pics and they have ALL been deleted! I accidently deleted all the pics on the card thinking I had already downloaded them! They were the pics from her pre-school class party, her birthday party at home and a walk we had taken to the park! I just want to scream!!! So now i can only ask my self this question: Is all this digital tech stuff better than the old 35mm film? Its times like this that I wish I had to just get the film developed instead of having to explain to my daughter that all her memories from her 4th birthday party are gone because mommy forgot to check the sd card!!! I am so maddd!

1 comment:

The Hathaways said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy you have a blog now! The kids' halloween costumes turned out so cute and I absolutely love the picture of Talan hugging the goat. So adorable!